FAAR Director Angie Ridley, Broker/Owner of Complete Realty LLC, expresses the ease of BookAShowing.com and how to start using it...
Quick run down: Book A Showing will save you money on your cell phone bill if used properly. To be economically sound in this business we have to work more efficiently and reduce cost.
This is how easy the program is to use:
1. Call Casey at Book A Showing: 1-800-826-7155, get a login name you can remember. They will change the login for you! You can change the password yourself.
2. KX automatically loads your listings to BAS. Let’s say you have a vacant home, you edit the listing information to auto approve and put the lock box code in the notes. When a showing agents request to see the home through BAS, they enter in the day time and more, then the system auto approves them. Just like that. The listing agent will receive an email and text that their home is being shown. No calls, no interruptions. Just working efficiently.
3. If your seller has times they do not want to be disturbed you can enter the days and time, the showing agents sees that information, then schedules around your sellers personal time.
4. Saftey. In my office we *caught* 2 people posing as agents calling to show homes. We first get the license #, check the State of Michigan License verification then call the office of the agent. We have caught 2 people in the past year using 6 digit numbers to set up appointments and view homes. To use Book A Showing, the agent must be licensed and a member of FAAR.
5. You can set the program up to send auto emails to the showing agent and seller for feedback.
6. You can program BAS to send all showing request to you, your assistant and the seller. If it’s the weekend or after hours, an agent can still set appointments. The agent receives the request by text to phone and email, the assistant receives request by email and the seller receives the request by email. If the seller or assistant sees the request before you, the seller or assistant can approve the request. You get notified of the showing and the approval.
7. All showings, buyer or seller, can be imported to your Outlook with a click of the button! The appointments from Book A Showing go to my Outlook which from there load to my assistants system and my cell phone. I almost always know what’s going on.
8. Have you been in the field without your listing or buyers contact info? Go to any title company, real estate brokerage or lender, they will usually let you use their system, log on to BAS, wella, all the information you need!!!!
Please try it. It’s an awesome tool designed to assist the seller, buyer and agent.
Personally, I like the BAS icon on my desktop. I don’t have to login, the system remembers me. I have KX open and BAS at the same time.
If anyone wants a quick demo, give me a call!!
If I help you, I am actually helping my sellers, buyers and myself!!
Complete Realty, LLC
2007 FAAR Director